Mixed Media album (tutorial) by Shilpa

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 3 Comments

Hello Everyone,

I've created this Mixed Media Album with Papericious newest collection "Ephemera" and Die cuts


 It is a 6 page Album...and here is making procedure...



I worked on 3 MDF pages. I covered them with white Gesso first. Next I cut out design papers according to the desired shapes.


For texture layer, I used embossing paste and stencil.  I just kept the photo mat size area empty. I did the same procedure for all pages and showing the procedure for only one page, here.



I spritzed ink and water to get color variations on the pages.



I dried the ink with heat tool and created next several layers with diecuts.



Here, you can see the layers behind photo mat.



this is a second page in album, you will find, I spritzed golden ink on some areas.

















Hope you liked and got inspired!
Papericiuous Ephemera collection is just beautiful!!




You Might Also Like

3 comments: