Memories Themed Keepsake Album

12:10 pm Manu Gupta 3 Comments

Hello Everyone!

This is Manu here and Thank you all for the wonderful creations that we saw in the last challenge!! It was heart warming to see so many absolutely pretty creations!!! The winners will be announced in the next post, so keep looking out for this space!
I loved the Pretty basics collection that papericious had launched last month and found it an apt one for a Keepsake album!! Loved it's rich vibrant colors and I actually had been after Aastha for getting us a cool Polka dot paper pack and she is a true blue people's person!!! Thank you for getting this paper pack out and it's truly one to treasure!!! And yes, what more, Papericious packs are now in200 gsm paper and are super nice to work with!

Here's the album I did!!! 
Pretty simple and clean, well, I kind of like keeping my work simple!!! But, the inside is not, there are lots and lots of flaps and flips on each page and that's what the album is actually about. 
I also have a video for the inside of the album, do have a look, the link for it is give in the end!








checkout the complete inside pages here


I hope you will like the album and do let me know your views on it!!

Be ready for a new papericious launch tomorrow!

Happy Crafting!
Manu



You Might Also Like

3 comments: