Writing pad with magnet

11:00 am Monia - Monika Jakubowska 4 Comments

Hello.
I`s Monika here.
Today I would like to show you a tutorial for a writing pad with magnet. To decorate this writing pad I used the Wedding Collection Kit.


I used pearlized cardstock from the wedding kit to cut out all the leaves and branches. They look lovely, so delicate and bright. 



And now I will show you how I made my writing pad with magnet.
First cut out a 16x14,5cm piece of 1mm cardboard and 20x18,5cm piece of handmade paper. Fold all sides of handmade paper, then cut out the corners.

Use your favourite glue to adhere the main part of the cardboard and handmade paper. Then adhere all sides, use the bone folder to make them completely plain.


Cut out a 15x14cm piece of magnetic mat and adhere it with double-sided tape to the back of the writing pad.


Cut out three pieces of patterned paper: 15,5x14cm, 4x13cm and 4x12cm. Cut out all frames, leaves and other embellishments you want to use.


Cut out leafy lace into pieces. Using the crafting knife or distressing tool, distress all sides of the patterned paper.


Adhere ditressed patterned paper to the front of the writing pad, bend edges a little more with your fingers.


Adhere narrow pieces of paper, the frame and the post-it note. Then add some flowers.


Use leaves and lace as a filler to the flower cluster. Finish the writing pad with some pearls and sequins.


Materials Used:
Papericious Wedding Scrapbook Pattern Papers
Papericious pearls
Papericious Leafy Lace
Papericious Sequins

All the items are available at:
www.lulupu.com
www.thecraftshop.in
www.craftadda.com
www.imaginationsonline.com
Anantha Stationery
www.krafterscart.in
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi
 I hope you liked this project. I will see you again next time.

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous project ! Loved the tutorial too. Thanks for sharing.
    Jasleen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always...Floral cluster you make just loot the heart!! Loved the color combos...Thanks for sharing the lovely proj with tute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies, I`m so happy you like my project :)

    ReplyDelete