3D Canvas with Blush Collection- Tutorial

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 3 Comments

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I would like to share with you a 3D Canvas I made using Papericious Blush collection.
Don't miss the tutorial...


and here is step by step making procedure...


I was preparing different elements for canvas...
 

I cut out Tags from different papers from Blush collection.




I also cut out different dicuts which are available in Blush collection.



 I filled this small bottle with Papericious sequins.



Papericous has introduced beautiful Chipboard designs, I have used one of the heart here and colored it with acrylic paint.



On square canvas, I sprayed pink inks. And waited until it is completely dry.




Next, I adhered all elements on the canvas using 3D foam adhesive to create dimension.




For more interest, on the whole surface, I stamped texture with black ink, randomly.




 I also adhered beautiful sequins and art stones using gel medium.

and here are different close up  views of this canvas....















Papericious Products  :




 


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you would like to create your own 3D canvas.

You can find Papericious products here  http://papericiousindia.blogspot.in/p/shop_12.html








You Might Also Like

3 comments: