Hello dear crafty friends!
I am Irit from Irit Shalom Designs and I am bringing your our new May challenge.
This month we decided to make it pretty simple and all you need to do is to add flowers and one or more die cuts to your challenge project.
- You can create any project - Cards, Layouts, Albums, Altered items, 3D projects, Home Decor etc.
- Add flowers of any kind and die cuts of any kind. You can use our gorgeous fabric flowers, to make Sigma cardstock ones or just to use other flowers on your creation. As for die cuts you can use our Papericious die cuts packs or just to cut your own of any kind. Then make the project and just remember that you need to use Papericious products as your main focus to qualify for the win.
- The last date for submission of your projects is 9th June, 2017 at 11:59pm IST.
- Please go through the General Guidelines HERE before you link up your project. Any project not following the rules, will be disqualified and it will not be eligible for the prizes.
Now, what's a challenge without prizes, right?! Papericious will be giving away TWO prizes every month -
- The DT will be selecting a Merit Winner at the end of every challenge who will stand a chance to win a gift voucher worth INR 500 from the Papericious store.
- We will be also be having a Random Winner from all the entries who enter their projects every month to win a Papericious 6 X 6" Pattern Paper Pad.
Everyone gets a equal chance here so whether you are a novice or an experienced crafter, all are welcome to play along our challenges.
And as always, we have some gorgeous inspiration lined up for you.
Here's a look at the creations :
Diana made this beautiful card for this challenge showcase using the most adorable Papericious Whimsical collection and new fabric flowers
Irit made this fancy Spring card using the same, just released, Whimsical collection with lots of die cuts, Papericious Fabric Flower and some other paper flowers covered with the most popular Papericious Crystal Clear powder.
So this is your turn to play!
Please remember, use of Papericious products is a MUST for your entries to qualify. We can't wait to see your creations!