Shilpa here, and I am bringing you Papericious June Challenge.
Challenge theme is ‘Try Something New’ Maybe a new technique, new product or anything else.
- You can create any project - Cards, Layouts, Albums, Altered items, 3D projects, Home Decor etc.
- Remember that you need to use Papericious products as your main focus to qualify for the win.
- The last date for submission of your projects is 9th July, 2017 at 11:59pm IST.
- Please go through the General Guidelines HERE before you link up your project. Any project not following the rules, will be disqualified and it will not be eligible for the prizes.
Now, what's a challenge without prizes, right?! Papericious will be giving away TWO prizes every month -
- The DT will be selecting a Merit Winner at the end of every challenge who will stand a chance to win a gift voucher worth INR 500 from the Papericious store.
- We will be also be having a Random Winner from all the entries who enter their projects every month to win a Papericious 6 X 6" Pattern Paper Pad.
Everyone gets a equal chance here so whether you are a novice or an experienced crafter, all are welcome to play along our challenges.
Monika has created these Clean and simple cards which is not her usual style.
She has used Papericious Products- Femina Collection, Perfect Affair Collection, Whimsical Collection, Crystal powder, chipboards Designs.
And here is my(Shilpa) project
I've created Dream Catcher for the first time!
It is super easy to make with Papericious Newest Dream Catcher Chipboard Design Kit.
Papericious products used here are,
Dream Catcher Chipboard Design Kit
Acrylic Paints - Poppy Red, Blue and Gold
Indie Chic Collection
Thanks so much for stopping by.