Piggy bank

11:00 am crafty D 2 Comments

Hello my friends

This is Diana again

Today I am showing a piggy bank I made for my son Mark.

I am new to Mixed Media, but love to try and learn.  For this project I used an old wood box from memory game and painted it with Papericious new Black Gesso. Afterwords I covered all sides with new release of paper pack Azealian. I thought this pattern reminds me of Sand and dessert so I went through my sons rubber toys and found a Lizard.  I painted with same black gesso and then made highlights with inka gold.


Rest of the box I decorated with new Chipboards Honeycomb collage. I love their quality since they are quiet thick.


Beautiful patterns make this project look so cool.


Products Used:






I hope you love my project
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs, DT Diana



You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I was just trilled...it's looking so real.
    i am sure your son too like it.
    Really amazing and loved it, will try it soon for my baby too.
    Hugs UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much . I am so happy I can inspire <3

    ReplyDelete