Trendy Cards using Azealian Paper Pack and Alphabets Chipboards

11:32 am Priya 1 Comments

Hello crafty peeps!
It's Priya here from PriyaNPapers! I am here to bring you another round of inspirations for the latest June release. Today I am showcasing Azealian Paper Pack. This is one of a kind and super trendy paper pack with such a wacky color combos of Yellow, Blues, Black and Grey! Along with it, I am also demonstrating how we can use new Alphabet Numeral Chipboards.
I couldn't stop myself and made 4 cards including 2 shaker cards. Here is the spread of my cards along with the supplies I used.
Before I get started, I just want to give a brief overview of alphabet chipboards. It's a single sheet that contains all the alphabet and numerics. Since vowels are used often in words, we have extra vowels in the sheet. You can make as many words as you like. I made HUGS, FRIEND, LOVE and YOU words to use in my cards. But you can make more as per your project.e.g. PARTY, HI, I LOVE YOU, WISH, HB2U, MY LOVE, etc.
Card 1 : HUGS
For this card, I combined the Yellow stripped pattern papers from the Azealian paper pack and made a shaker card. I heat embossed the alphabets HUGS with gold embossing powder. For the shaker, I used Yellow Papericious sequins and also added some frosting powder for extra shimmer. Here is a closer shot of the shaker. Isn't the frosting powder looking super cool in shaker? 
Card 2 : YOU are my kind of crazy!
For this card, I matched the blue grey geometric pattern paper with little blue hearts over black background pattern paper. I kept the design simple and made it more trendy by giving it a V cut to match with the geometric pattern paper. 
 Here is a closer look at the YOU word I made using new chipboards. I colored the alphabets with black zig markers and once it's dry, I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. If you have black embossing powder, you don't need to color the chipboards.
Card 3 : I adore you FRIEND
This is a tall 9x4 inches card.For this card, I diecut 5 circles at different places and adhered alphabets FRIENDS inside each circle. I loved the way, chippies natural color was matching with the pattern papers.
Card 4 : LOVE
This is my second shaker card I made from Azealian paper pack. This time, I picked up blue/grey strokes paper and matched up with tiny blue hearts pattern paper.
I heat embossed the chipboards with white embossing powder and also added frosting powder inside the shaker. I adhered the word LOVE outside of the shaker element for a change unlike HUGS card where chipboards are inside the shaker element.
Here is a closer look at the shaker.
I hope you liked all the cards I made using Papericious newly release Azealian Paper pack and Alphabet-Numeral Chipboards.
List of supplies:
Papericious Azealian Paper Pack
Papericious Alphabet-Numerals Chipboard
Papericious Frosting Powder
Papericious Turquoise Square Sequins
Papericious Yellow Sequins
You can buy Papericious Products from any of the below stores/resellers.
www.thecraftshop.in
www.craftsneed.com
www.imaginationsonline.com
www.hndmd.in
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi
Nagashri Arts
Rainbow Craftykari
Jovita D'Souza
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Priya

You Might Also Like

1 comment: