Shaker card

11:00 am crafty D 2 Comments

Hello crafties,
This is Diana  showing you my last creation.

For this Shaker card I used; Back to Basics paper pack. 
Later on you will see how I combine those patterns.

Papericious released wide collection of Shaker Chipboards. It has never been that easy to make a shaker. Just perfect. For my card I used 3D shaker chipboard: Fancy tag.
It includes 4 layer of chipboard and 1 acrylic cutout. As you see I took yellow pattern and made a sketch around the bottom part of the chipboard. then I cut it and glue it above.


I decided to choose this sweetie girl from old Swedish company Hänglar and colored with Distress Markers. Afterwords I glue it on the yellow pattern and stamped "Shine".


July release has many Sequin mixes.  I used Sequin mix Spring


I put Sequins inside the frame and covered with rest of Chipboard layers. The top layer I painted with Black gesso.


The  Background I cut different patterns in squares. And on the side I used Jute cord baby blue.


I hope you like my Shaker card.
Hugs
DT Diana



You Might Also Like

2 comments: