Stationery Ideas using Azealian Paper Pack

11:21 am Priya 4 Comments

 Hello Peeps!
This is Priya here. How's everyone doing? Here in Canada it's a long weekend and summer is at it full bloom!
Today I am here to share few stationery items that you can make for your work desk. I made a post it notes holder and a Business Card holder/display using Papericious Azealian Paper pack, sequins, fabric flowers and chipboard. I recently designed my business card so wanted to have something to display it and keep it handy. Have a look.
Post-it Notepad Holder 
For this, I made a simple easel card and stick the post it notepad at the bottom. For an extra something, I added shaker component to it to make it more attractive.
You can also just use it as an easel card to gift it to someone. I simply loved the sentiment "Listen to your heart" from Papericious Music Chipboard pack. I used Papericious yellow sequins and a bit of frosting powder to make my shaker element.
Business Card Holder
I totally loved the way it turned out and it was so easy to make. I can take it to my craft shows as well so that my business card is visible to the patrons. I have a little tutorial at the end on how I made it.
Here is another photo with my business cards in it.. :D I simply loved it. Since it's again an easel, I added some gemstones to act like a stopper. 

Business Card Holder Tutorial 
To start with, you need 3 pieces of pattern paper of size 6.5 x 4.25 inches (base), 5 x 2.5 inches (pocket) and 4.25 x 3.5 inches each.
You can go through the pictorial where I have written the instructions as well for each step. You can enlarge it for better readability.
I hope you liked my little stationery projects and give it a try. Do leave a comment! 
List of supplies:
Papericious Azealian Paper Pack
Papericious Music Chipboard
Papericious Frosting Powder
Papericious Yellow Sequins
Papericious Fabric Flowers
You can buy Papericious Products from any of the below stores/resellers.
www.thecraftshop.in
www.craftsneed.com
www.imaginationsonline.com
www.hndmd.in
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi
Nagashri Arts
Rainbow Craftykari
Jovita D'Souza
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Priya

You Might Also Like

4 comments: