Purple Blooms for you

11:00 am Arjita 1 Comments

Hi Friends,
Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year! I am so excited for the new year which comes with new challenges and loads of new craft supplies. For today’s project I made a shabby chic canvas. I used the Papericious new Decoupage paper, Chalk paints, Crackle paste and Decoupage glue.

                                               

Step 1
I took a 5”x 7” Canvas board and painted it with Papericious Black Chalk Paint. Allowed it to dry completely.


Step 2
Next I used a spatula and coated the canvas with Papericious Crackle Modeling Paste,which creates the most beautiful cracks and gives a nice distressed look.


Step 3
I selected a gorgeous decoupage paper and used my sharp pair of scissors to fussy cut the flower cluster. 

Step 4
I used the Papericious Decoupage glue to stick the cut outs and few die cut leaves to complete the project. 

Step 5
To jazz up the canvas I used few sequins and a sentiment and that finished the pretty canvas.



I hope you liked today’s project and will give it a try.  

Hugs


SUPPLIES
Papericious Decoupage glue


You Might Also Like

1 comment: