Cards and Tags using Kiss the Cook Paper Pack

11:00 am Priya 0 Comments

Hi All!

This is Priya here! Did you see the newly release "Kiss the Cook" paper pack from Papericious? The pack is perfect to make projects for kitchen and your favorite chef in the world! You can make cards, shadow boxes, favor boxes tags, recipes books, etc with it. It has lovely colors and so many diecut elements that can use across your projects. The pack comes in 6x6 size and full 12x12 sheets. 
I have used both 6x6 and 12x12 paper pack to make 2 cards and a set of gift tags.
Here are the 2 cards I made.
Card 1 : Happiness is homemade
The paper pack comes with pretty patterns and also has some scene already created. Like in this card, I simply used a pattern paper with kitchen scene and including the sentiment "Happiness is homemade".
To decorate it further, I die cut some scalloped elements from red and white checker pattern paper from the same pack. It was super quick to make!
Card 2 : We Mix Well 
In this card, I created a kitchen table scene. I die cut the red and white checker pattern paper in a way that it looks like table cloth.
Then I fussy cut some of the elements from coordinated sheets like baking glove, ladles, sugar and a mixer and glued above the table cloth pattern paper. I then stamped the sentiment "I am so glad we mix well" directly onto the pattern paper. 
Favor Tags :
I couldn't resist making a set of gift tags with the pattern papers. We can use these to decorate cookie bags, mason jars while gifting a homemade food item or during baby/bridal shower for eatable favor gifts.
Here are few close ups!

Supplies Used :
Kiss the Cook Paper Pack ( 6x6, 12 x 12)
That's it for today. I hope you will like my cards and tags!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!
Hugs,
Priya

You Might Also Like

0 comments: