Dream n Believe desk organiser

11:00 am lekha 1 Comments

 Hi creative people, 
Have you checked the new release from Papericious( Part 1 and  Part 2). There are some lovely prints and white chipboard designs waiting for you.
For my today's project I would be using the gorgeous papers from the Ethereal paper pack and the new range of mdf desk organisers from Papericious.
After the mdf shadow boxes i love the new desk organisers and that too in so many designs to choose from. Now I know atleast half the mess on my craft table would be creatively sorted. 

 Also my favourites are the White Chippis.These are ivory colour, soft and intricate designs of chipboards. They are 1.2 mm thick. You can paint them with any medium but I prefer using them as it is. These are super pretty. 

Let's start with painting the mdf desk organiser at the edges and inner walls, rest I would be using the designs from the Ethereal paper pack for decoupage. 
Have used the Bracket green and Brick red chalk  paints.
The best part of this paper pack is it comes with coordinating cardstock in two colors , also Papericious chalk paints coordinate well with the color scheme of the pack.
 This pack has  a Journal Sheet, Quote Sheet, and a Cut & Create Element page. I have done a bit of  fussing cutting to give more depth to the walls of the desk caddy. I have used foam tape to put on these little fussy cut images. I have also inked the edges of the papers using Archival coffee ink.








Hope you like desk organiser. This one is going on my table soon.
Keep crafting!!
Lekha
Supplies used:
Picture of Brick Red - Papericious Chalk Paint

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Thanks for sharing I added some thoughts on desk organizers sometime ago

    ReplyDelete