DIY Fridge Magnets Using Kiss The Cook Paper pack

5:32 pm heena shaikh 2 Comments

Hello Everyone!
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com, back again with a quick inspirational post. 
Today I have some DIY cute fridge magnets to share and a card using the gorgeous Papericious white chippies. 
So let's begin...



To make these fridge magnets I have fussy cut some elements from the cut and create sheet of the 12 by 12 Kiss the cook paper pack, The cut and create sheet has more interesting and cute images to choose from here I chose some big images that were easy to fussy cut.
 After fussy cutting, I adhered the cutouts on a thick cardstock that is sturdy and fussy cut it again. Next, stick the magnet disc on the back side of the cutout using a strong glue so that the magnet does not fall off later. 
Lastly, apply some transparent glossy coat like glossy accent and you're done! 






I also made this cute and easy card using the white chippies, the white chippies come in so many different designs and don't require any priming, it can be used just as is.


For this card, I have used chipboard elements from the fancy fence and bird cage set. I have also fussy cut some floral images from the Ethereal Pattern papers.
For the card base, I have used the coordinating cardstock from the ethereal pack along with the white textured cardstock.
I have highlighted the sentiment ever so slightly with some distress ink and also applied some clear glue and dusted it with the new twinkling spark, it is the finest glitter I have ever used.




Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo

Supplies used:













You Might Also Like

2 comments: