Quick Cards Using Papericious Vellum

2:35 pm Arjita 1 Comments

Hi friends,
Welcome to today's post at the Papericious Blog. For today I am featuring the new Vellum sheets launched at Papericious along with the white chippis and gorgeous Pattern Papers. I love making cards and specially those which make people smile and cherish the emotions involved during the creative process. I enjoy adding simple layers on my cards which do not take away the attention from the focal point or the sentiment. Vellum paper is perfect to add an elegance and makes everything so delicate in appearance. Today I have 5 cards to share with you which are all different and they all are my favourite styles to work with vellum.

Card #1
For this I used a pretty pink pattern paper and a hand torn strip of vellum. The butterfly chippie is from an earlier launch on which I added white embossing powder and silver glass beads.
 
Card #2
The orange paper from the Ethereal paper pad inspired me to create a sunset themed card and I added few layers of vellum to create a mountain range. I added the cycle chippie and a cute cloud to finish the card.

Card #3
This card is my most favourite one because of the inspiring sentiment and the cage. I also like the pattern on the paper which makes the card very beautiful. I kept the vellum strip vertical and also adhered a black & white thin washi tape.

Card #4
For this card I used the Ethereal pattern paper and fussy cut the cute images. Used a mountain die by Lawn Fawn to cut the Vellum and created a scene. I have made similar cards using the paper pad in my last post linked here. This is a wonderful paper pad to create quick cards,tags and layouts.
Card #5
This is another super elegant card which I really enjoyed putting together and used the ... patterned Paper and a medallion chippie.
Hope you liked the post for today...
Hugs

SUPPLIES







You Might Also Like

1 comment: