MDF LOVE album using the OFTEN pack

11:00 am Manu Gupta 1 Comments

Hello Everyone!

I'm Manu and this is my last post for 2015!!! 2015 has been an incredible year for me and I have learnt and absorbed a lot of things!! More so because I have fallen in love with what I do more and I hope this fascination and love towards my work continues in the new year too!!! 
Papericious has came out with 2 smashing collections in December and both are something to swoon on!! I loved working with the Infinity paper pack and you can view my desktop calendar here.
The other pack launched was OFTEN and my fellow DT members (a few of them) have already made amazing creations using it. 
I have made an MDF LOVE album using the OFTEN pack. I love this pack for it's bold look and very vibrant and rich colors! Lets checkout my take !

Sit back, Coz I have lots of pics to showcase the collection!


I do admit, it was hard for me to cut through this pack!
*sigh*




Couple inside shots!






I kept the insides to bare minimal coz I wanted to showcase the patterns and that the papers are totaly yumm!


Above were a few closeups!!! 




I totally loved the rich and vibrant colors on this one and couldn't help resist myself from cliking soo many pics!

I however do hope that you all liked my creation and yes, this pack is a must have in your collection!

Here's wishing you  A Very Happy New Year and that all your wishes come true!!!

See you around in 2016!!!
Happy Crafting!
Manu

You Might Also Like

1 comment: