Wedding Bliss !

12:30 am MAllika 1 Comments

Hi Crafty Souls,

Hope all of you are doing well.
For my debut project here at Papericious Design Team - I decided to spruce up the Wedding collection.  This is one versatile collection and has many possibilities.
I have used many elements from the collection including die cuts, sticker sheet etc.
This collection had everything so I had no trouble hunting for matching stuff !
I have tried to give a lot of dimensions to my page , which I hope these pictures have done justice to.
Please enjoy the pictures and list of products has also been mentioned.
Mallika

I have chopped some diecut shapes from 12 by 12 as well as 6 x 6 paper. 

I have used the beautiful twine which has added alot of dimension to this mixed media frame 


A lot of distressing has been done using our distress tool


Material used
  • Wedding Collection 
  • Ivory Twine
  • Distress Tool 









You Might Also Like

1 comment: