Mini Album with Mom To Be Collection

11:00 am Shilpa Nagaonkar 2 Comments

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I am sharing with you an album for a Mom to be..


this album is very easy to make...



I've used 5 medium size brown bags here as a base.
I folded them in half also used a white doily and pink ribbon.



I stacked everything together and stitched in the middle on my sewing machine.



I started decorating pages with die cuts from PapericiousMom to be collection. They are so pretty.
I've also used Papericious Baby chipboard design collection. "Joy" word, here is chipboard piece which I've colored with acrylic paints.












All inside pages are done with beautiful papers from Papericious Mom to be collection and die cuts.

It's fun to make these mini albums ....
Do try them with Papericious!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

The products are available at the following stores.
www.thecraftshop.in
www.imaginationsonline.com
www.craftneed.com
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi




You Might Also Like

2 comments: