Name Album using Blush Collection!

11:00 am Ujjwal 2 Comments

Hello,

I hope you are enjoying the Papericious birthday celebrations. Today I am sharing a beautiful name album I made recently along with the steps I followed to embellish it mostly with only the Blush Collection elements and chippies.






To make this name album, I started with a raw MDF album


and used different pattern papers from the Blush Collection to cover each side of the MDF page. 

I also fussy cut all the elements from the element sheet that comes in the collection to embellish the album




Then I used some chippies and dabbed them with some white acrylic paint and added as accents and sentiments to the inside pages.









This project was super easy to compose because everything coordinates so well in the Blush Collection Pack. You don't really need anything else to complete a project.

I hope you enjoyed this project!
Love, Ujjwal


Supplies Used:



You Might Also Like

2 comments: