Cute Gift Boxes

11:00 am Arjita 4 Comments

Hi everyone,
I am super excited to share my first post at the Papericious Blog...For today I have made few gifting options for you which can be used for birthday favours and gifts.
Papericious has always been a pioneer in launching  new and cool products which help people create personalised party decor and gift ideas. To take it further ahead Papericious has launched DIY paper boxes in five designs. The best part about these boxes is that they are pre-scored, pre taped and very thick to make quick and durable boxes. I love the fact that they are in ivory colour and there is ample freedom for creativity and they can be jazzed as per the theme. 

I made four boxes today for which I painted them with Papericious Chalk Paints and allowed them to dry completely. You can also stencil upon them or even glue patterned paper for a different look. 
I used few dies, punches and stamps to embellish the boxes and they make a perfect little gift box for your dear ones :)
       

POPCORN BOX

CUBE BOX


 CIRCLE FLAP FAVOUR BOX


 CAKE PIE BOX

Supplies Used:
Glue
I hope you liked the boxed I created, go ahead grab few of them and showcase your creativity !
love 




You Might Also Like

4 comments: