Wall frame using Gilded Onyx Paper Pack

4:01 pm heena shaikh 1 Comments



Hello everyone!
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com, today I have some inspirational projects to share that I created using the Gilded Onyx paper pack, mini shaker and Love actually papers.
The Gilded Onyx Pattern papers have such beautiful foiled patterns that any project made using them looks effortlessly elegant, and it is great for making wedding cards and other wedding projects, I had created a wedding shadow box using gilded onyx papers that you can check out HERE! 

Now let's begin with the first project...


The first project is a wall art piece, I have used this golden tray from a chocolate box with the gilded onyx pattern paper to create this simple and elegant wall frame. 
For this project, I have also used the Mandala chipboard and Hexagon mini shaker and heat embossed them in gold. I have used clear shaker beads, glitter and some golden sand for the shaker.
I also made some Foamiran flowers and some other embellishments to go with it. 













I have two more Projects to share, one is a card and the other one is a mini layout that I created using the Love actually papers...



For this card, I have used white textured cardstock as the card base and love actually pattern paper, modelling paste, crystal clear glitter.




For this mini layout, I have used pattern papers from Love actually pack, Monochrome Paper pack, the flowers has been fussy cut from Love actually pattern paper and some from Monochrome pattern paper.





I hope you liked my creation and found it inspirational, do share your creations with us using #papericious on social media. Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo

Supplies Used:











You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. The wall art piece looks elegant and beaitiful cards !

    ReplyDelete