Altered Box using White Chippis and Ethereal Papers

11:59 am Kriti Mishra 2 Comments

Namaste Friends!!

Today I am here with a quick tutorial of altering a mobile phone box using some recently launched Papericious White Chippis, which are very elegant, intricate and comes in beautiful designs. I have  also used newly launched Papericious Ethereal Paper Pack.

Lets see what I have created..




For this, firstly ,I have taken a mobile phone box..



Then covered its edges with Papericious White Gesso completely...inside and out...


Next, cover the inside of the box with the cardstock provided in the paper pack...I have distressed the edges of the paper to give some interest..




After that...covered the outside of the box with some other papers from the paper pack..




I have made few journaling/note cards to keep inside the box, but this box can be used to put some chocolates or a mini album or any other small gift.



Few close- up pictures..








I hopw you like this project.
Thanks for stopping by..
Kriti Mishra


Supplies used

You Might Also Like

2 comments: